Tim Connolly writes: "It will be about a week until they have
processed all the reports. A week is soon
enough to know so I would advise backing off a bit."

Jack Ferman writes: "It is extremely difficult to raise even a slight
mist of sweat over the Strib's having to wait while county staff
compile and organize the reports."

Is there anyone else out there who subscribes to this
today's-news-in-two-weeks approach?  If so, e-mail me and I can
probably arrange to have your newspaper for the day after November's
city elections delivered to your neighbor's bushes.

Steve Brandt