Thanks to Jordan for highlighting the issue.

The quote Mr. Mondale  "community leaders are not asleep at the switch"  is
a hoot.  I presume he includes elected and appointed government officials in
that grouping.    I submit that the regional housing shortage has at minimum
been seriously aggravated by "community leaders" or at worst created by
"community leaders".
If your cautious in accepting the landlord's opinion, ask any tenant
advocate.

Craig Miller
Former Fultonite
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any street

>The census statistics appear to support what is obvious:  the housing
>situation in the metro area is a disaster, >
>http://www.startribune.com/viewers/qview/cgi/qview.cgi?template=census_a&sl
ug=hous23