Bruce Gaarder  Wrote: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Remember: our rules allow pointed disagreement, but require respectful discussion.
--

A question for Pam Blixt or someone else who knows.

Does the recent decision to stop work imply a problem with the lrt bridge
past this area? I don't remember exactly where the bridge goes, but I
would assume that those plans were done expecting that the highway 55/62
interchange would be completed by the time lrt got there.

Does the lrt bridge plan meet MCWD criteria?

Will the state sue the state to get lrt through this area?

Ken Bradley Reply:

This will have no effect on the LRT. The LRT runs several blocks to the west of the interchange this is the only part of highway 55 that does not run side by side to LRT.

Ken Bradley

Corcoran Neighborhood

  blocks to the west of the interchange this is the only part of highway 55 that does not run side by side to LRT.

Ken Bradley

Corcoran Neighborhood

Bruce Gaarder
Highland Park Saint Paul