The Star Tribune has taken its fair share of abuse in this election
season, some of which I've agreed with.  But I'm hoping list members
can help me understand three things as we get to the end of the
campaign:

1) The Star Tribune has been said by some list members to have an
agenda of getting Sayles Belton reelected.  Why then did it publish a
poll today showing Rybak ahead by 20 points?

2) It was said that the Star Tribune's corporate agenda dictated its
editorial page endorsements.  Why then did it endorse two Green Party
candidates?

3) The Star Tribune's polling methods were criticized by some
opponents of the mayor after the September mayoral poll.  Why have
they not voiced the same criticisms now that a poll finds their
candidate ahead by 20 points?

Steve Brandt