It's been so much fun to read this thread! I feel like I'm living in the
same town as you and still the things that area missing for me have
received scant or no mention. What is Missing from Minneapolis:

Central High - w/o it us Pioneers are anchor less.
West High
Marshall University High
Douglas Elementary
The Longhorn
Anson Cutts
The New Riverside Cafe
Basset Creek - it's been missing a long time.
Walker Library above ground, with windows.
That whole block of south Minneapolis where I 35W is now.
Likewise the property where the I 94 - 35W commons is!
The 26 Club
The Home Bar
People's Pantry
The Beanery
East Calhoun Coop
Powderhorn Park Coop
Mill City Coop (I believe the last to fold as a result of the Coop Wars)

Thanks for starting this thread. I love Minneapolis just the way it is
but, I miss these things.
--
In cooperation,

Erik Riese

Decisive Moment - Decision making services.

Seward, USA:
a great place to live, work, learn, and play!
(some pretty good restaurants too)
(612) 242-8528
(612) 724-3217
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]