Hello--As many of you know, I work for County Commissioner Peter McLaughlin,
and we have been following the land trust debate with great interest.  He
asked me to let you all know that Hennepin County, under an amendment
sponsored by Peter, provided $25,000 for the PRG Land Trust, by working with
Cara Letofsky.  This start up money for the Land Trust is just one way that
Hennepin County is working on the issue.  The affordable housing incentive
fund received additional millions of dollars for next year, and the Hennepin
County HRA, under the leadership of Commissioner Gail Dorfman and Peter, has
been more active then ever.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or comments.

Becky Boland
Commissioner Peter McLaughlin's Office
[EMAIL PROTECTED]