This sort of rhetorical cluster-bombing in lieu of a reply has become all too frequent
on this list. To elucidate what I'm talking about, may I ask Ms. Heller what she does
for a living, what she used to do in her three positions before that, how much money
she currently makes from it, how much taxes she pays from what she makes, whether she
has ever lived in any affordable housing or owned any affordable housing, or driven
past affordable housing on her way to work on a regular basis. Then and only then will
I be able to analyze her response to Mr. Luce's question.
The point is, if we do not have what we believe to be all the pertinent information in
the course of exchanging opinions on this list, it might be helpful to set up or
approximate our own parameters on what we would support or not support, rather than
dumping a bunch of questions requiring highly detailed responses back on the original
poster. I think that would be a more honest, less disingenuous form of dialogue.

Britt Robson
Lyndale