According to my friend Tim Rosener who is working at Matthews Park this
year again, the rink at Matthews will open officially on Saturday(?) All
day he was putting layers of water on the field. He said we could skate
on it but, it's kind of choppy.

I can't wait to get back out there and put the broken leg blues to rest.
Rollerblading is fun but, nowhere near as precise as ice skating. I'm
excited to skate outdoors on ice again.

--
In cooperation,

Erik Riese

Decisive Moment - Decision making services.

Seward, USA:
a great place to live, work, learn, and play!
(some pretty good restaurants too)
(612) 242-8528
(612) 724-3217
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]