List,

So the Park Board is intent on moving its headquarters and public meeting space out of downtown and into North East on the river?  Isn't it interesting that in a decision made without public input the Park Board is essentially going to make it MORE difficult for folks to attend public meetings and provide their opinions in the future.  I guess they truly are an INDEPENDENT board!

(Does anyone know what bus line connects to the new Park Board property?  I might need to leave NOW if I want to be heard.)

Tracy Nordstrom
East Calhoun