Just visited the temporary Central Library, and wanted to share a sign
at the entrance:
Future home of Minneapolis Public Library, August 19, 2002 to Spring, 2006.

Making way for the NEW Central Library being designed by world-class
architect Cesar Pelli.

Did we pick the architect because of the proposal, or the proposal
because of the architect?

I guess this ensures that we will be world-class by association.

Alan Shilepsky
Downtown curmudgeon
disclaimer--my neighbor is employed by HGA, which firm I understand does
fine work too.