In a message dated 9/24/2002 6:35:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

"emergency personnell" had
a bomb threat drill at the Mall of America,saying it was a "possible
terrorism target". If Mr. Bush gets his war on Iraq,that may become
reality,as I feel such a war will make Americans far more vulnerable to
terrorist attacks.

Lydia,

There is much truth in the words you speak. Mr. Bush has establisjed a dangerous precedent in his call to oust Saddam based on perceived peril. He himself has now assumed this very same caricature around the world. It is time for cooler heads to prevail: this mad rush to carnage is just as savage, if not more, than the peril he envisions. It will definitely cause loss and suffering of human life, animal and plant life, therefore it is of no value to humanity today.

War is hell, said Harry, and he was right. War for the sake of war is ludicrous. Unfortunately the lives of many will be wasted in the process, and for generations to come. For those who think such thought un-American, ever consider why America is under attack?? Is it fathomable  that people summarily wake up on a given morning and decide to hate Americans?? It is time to shift posture and see the world as fellow citizens of the planet, not just so much fodder to unleash your spoils and take advantage of. Our strength should dictate that we assist others to reach for excellence, allied against anything negative , or threatening, to the progress of humanity. After all, our strength is in our diversity.

Robert Anderson
IP Candidate for the House
Field-Regina