I agree with the Name Tag idea for the future and not letting the balloons
loose from the table so we can all be together.  I too think there were
lots more of us then we really knew about. In the future I hope we can
chose a place collectively and it will be a place where we have the ability
to talk to one another  without hundreds of others around.  It was an
interesting, fun evening in NE but I wanted to be with my e-list friends
more than happened that night.
'Til next time,
Annie Young
East Phillips