Recently, Hwy 55 and Lake interchange has become part of the debate for County Commissioner candidates.  The interchange was designed by Minneapolis Public Works department under a contract with the Minnesota Department of Transportation.  I do not understand how this is relevant to the County Board Race.  The design of the intersection was controversial and difficult.   However, the County Board was not involved in the design.   I was chair of the Minneapolis Transportation Public Works committee of the City Council during the design and Councilperson from the Ward
I hope this information is helpful.

Tony Scallon, Longfellow Community
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/