I was driving  North on 94 today and I gazed over to the proposed flyover
site.  I understand that the flyover plan would take out housing on 29rd
block of 2nd Ave.  I noticed that Wells Fargo has a VERY large parking area
that runs parallel to a road that connects to 28th Street.  In addition to
their parking ramp that was recently completed.  Forgive me if this issue
has been covered but would this flyover impact the large surface lot that I
assume is owned by Wells Fargo?  This surface parking lot takes up alot of
space.  Couldn't this surface area accommodate an exit that would improve
the access to 28th?  I believe that David Piehl may have alluded to this.
It seems that impacting surface parking is less intrusive than taking out
housing for several families.

Karen Forbes
Central