As some of you may remember, I had written previously about the Mayor agreeing (in  writing) to a filmed interview about homelessness and then breaking that promise. I have been told consistently "It was a miscommunication.

     Not to be out done-- The County has its own version of "give and take".
     Content in the knowledge that the homeless campout happening tomorrow evening would be  without benefit of toilet facilites I knew we could use the Government center until ten, stroll on over to the Hospital or other public facilities during the later night.
     I had no vision of port a potties in my head until...
      Was I surprised when I got a call from the county security staff offering to provide  port a potties!! Could not believe it!!!
     Well, today, I get an e-mail that there will be no port a potties... there was a   "miscommunication" and, in the spirit of fairness to every resident of Mpls., port a  potties will not be provided.
      I shake my head and think to myself..." wow, if I have run into this  muchmiscommunication between the Mayor's office and the county not wonder  we are in serious trouble here!"
                 Margaret Hstings-Mpls.-MN