List,

Last week I responded to Jim Mork that no minority person wants to be pegged
as the authoritive voice on all things concerning their particular race.  He
then stated to this list   that he responded to me in an email "that no one
gave Rosa Parks permission to sit down, she just did."

My problem with that post was that it was completely untrue.  I have two
email addresses and that message he supposedly sent was not on either of
them.  It was then, it appears to me, stated for the benefit of this group.
Also, my problem with that supposed response was that it had absolutely
nothing to do with his expressed viewpoint that just one minority represents
all the rest of them.  That was a degrading remark and depicts a racist
mindset, and I for one believe that he ought to publicly explain himself and
apologize for that.

Pamela Taylor
(Tampa)

TEMPORARY REMINDER:
1. Send all posts in plain-text format.
2. Cut as much of the post you're responding to as possible.