Speaking of Target (which I referenced earlier) and since Target is
headquartered in Mpls., I'd like to refer list members to a Strib story in
today's business section regarding Target being the first MN company to
expense stock options and stock-based compensation on their income
statement-- a move that increases the transparency of their financial
statements.  It's a good move and I congratulate Target management on their
decision.

The article, written by Mike Blahnik, is concise and offers a good
explanation of the pros and cons associated with the move.

Michael Hohmann
Linden Hills

TEMPORARY REMINDER:
1. Send all posts in plain-text format.
2. Cut as much of the post you're responding to as possible.