In a message dated 3/24/2003 3:26:12 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I love this Middle Earth Kingdom wisdom city folk like to preach upon.  Next
>  the suburbanites will have to KowTow.  If you don't catch the Chinese
>  history reference, too bad.
>  >
That's MIDDLE KINGDOM, Craig (what the characters for China translate into).
Middle Earth is somewhere else (and really far from here, I'm afraid).

Linda Mann
Kingfield

TEMPORARY REMINDER:
1. Send all posts in plain-text format.
2. Cut as much of the post you're responding to as possible.