No, Dyna is not at all a typical Northsider --- And I hope there aren't many
more like her either. As I've stated before, it's hard enough to constantly
be deflecting the negative stereotype of our neighborhood from outsiders,
but to get it from other residents is really frustrating.

And I think there are plenty Northsiders who'd love another place like
Destination X where Daina DePrez fans gathered every Friday night. And Peter
Ostroushko was a regular customer. Some nights there was a palm reader or a
masseuse. It was one fabulous hangout in it's day. Changed my life, that's
for sure :-) But I digress .....

North Mpls has lots of great places to spend your money! C'mon Over!

Connie Beckers
Proud Folwell Resident and GODDESS OF GLASS
www.goddessofglass.com
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."  ~John Lennon

TEMPORARY REMINDER:
2. If you don't like what's being discussed here, don't complain - change
the subject (Mpls-specific, of course.)