Please join Council Member Gary Schiff for breakfast this Friday, June 27th.
The breakfast will be located at the Café of the Americas, which is located at 3019
Minnehaha Ave.$5.00 buys Breakfast

This month we will spotlight local Minneapolis history.
Hear from local historians Jean Johnstead Chair of the Seward Archive Project and
Phillip Koski from the City of Minneapolis Historic Preservation Commission. They will
talk about popular education efforts to increase awareness about Minneapolis history
and learn a thing or two about your neighborhood's past. I hope you can join us!

Jeffrey Hayden
Council Member Aide
Ward Nine
350 S 5th
Minneapolis,MN 55415
WWW.ci.Minneapolis.MN.US.
(612)-673-3196
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

TEMPORARY REMINDER:
2. If you don't like what's being discussed here, don't complain - change the subject
(Mpls-specific, of course.)