Regarding Jim Mork's comment on the appointment of the two development directors

"It looks like tax dollars going to what should be lower priorities.
It looks like an elite taking care of its own and blowing off those of us
who pay the bills."

      I think Jim's point is well taken.
       Mayor Rybak needs to state his position on the 35 W access project.
       He needs to withdraw those two appointments. I don't play tennis so I do not have a tennis partner to recommend for high paying jobs with the city.
        and...I do not know anyone who belongs to a law firm that serves corporate interests at the expense of Minneapolis residents.
       This seems to be the basic criteria that seems to be in place with the current job giveaway program underway at the Mayor's office.
       The previous city adminsitration operated with similar arrogance and cozying up to fat cats (no offense to cats everywhere).
        I do believe Mpls. residents made it clear they are fed up with this type of attitude.
        Margaret Hastings-Minneapolis-Kingfield