I would have to say that if the dollars are going towards law enforcement
dealing with the drug dealers on the streets and gang shootings that we keep
experiencing, I'd be all for it.  Just to give us a pot of money to place on
the board in the name of homeland defense I ask if we have that big of a
need?  If we do, he is just doing what is required and this is no big deal.
If we don't, the pot of money is a waste and could be spent better
elsewhere.  Just another example of a tax and waste political gamesmanship
power move.
Steve Sumner
Waite Park