I was not asking for links to web sites regarding Tom L's post on affordable housing.
  I was asking for Tom to define what he meant by affordable housing when he talked of
it in his post.
  and when he said that most of the numeric goals have been meant-- does that include
the counting of shelter beds in that numeric goal?
          Margaret Hastings-Mpls-Kingfield