The mpls mnforum list is a valuable service and guess I just wanted to say what I have been thinking for a long time.
   Like all efforts to contribute to discourse, it has limitations, people who choose not use it, and is subject to many criticisms.
    Nonetheless....I sure use it, it has proved a valuable forum to me for information, debate and putting out my views.
    This post is inspired due to the server having been down and my realizing the absence of the list.
           Margaret Hastings=Mpls-Kingfield