I have copied this to Mayor Rybak and now am posting to the forum in plain
text:

    Seems that Mayor Rybak still reads the forum..so once again...
    I would like to hear the Mayor's feelings about the bridge rods that are
installed under some of our Mpls city bridges.
   I have just listened to the tapes of the testimony of people from the
forum held last January where people experiencing homelessness spoke of having to
seek shelter under bridges, due to no other place to go.This forum was held at
the County Commissioners chambers.
   Several also talked of abuse by the Mpls police... a timely topic given
the new police chief being selected.
   I have made it clear that I would be just as happy with a post to the
forum just as much as a filmed interview with the Mayor.
   I do think this question deserves an answer.
   Margaret Hastings-Mpls-Kingfield