Hello Minneapolis Issues Folks,

I have noticed over the last couple of weeks a
significant amount of elm trees marked to be cut down.
It just kills me to see these beautiful trees go.

Does anyone know if we are losing more trees then
normal?

The Mayor has an initiative to plant significantly
more trees this year and in the coming years, but will
that make up for the loses?

Ken Bradley Corcoran Neighborhood