From: John Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 7:26 AM
To: 'Mpls Forum'
Subject: RE: [Mpls] Smoking ban night 2

> The claim that virtually all bars in Minneapolis are restaurant/bars needs
> to be challenged with a visit to NE MPLS.  Sure you may be able to get
> things to eat, snacky crap like chips and peanuts and perhaps a choice of
> pizzas but I I would not say virtually all bars in Minneapolis are such.

there are many bars that offer more than that "snacky crap" you speak of in
NE
MPLS.  Jaros, Stasiu's, sample room, dusty's, spring street, mayslacks,
moose,
psycho suzi's, 1029, gabbys.  The only one's I've been to that fit the bill
would be grumpy's, the knight cap and possibly the 22nd ave station, but i
have
seen signs they serve food.

I agree that all bars are not restaurant/bars but all bars in NE are not
simply
pushing "snacky crap" as food.

John Harris
webber-camden