I have the same questions Craig has, and I find it interesting that none of
these have been addressed.  I don't think this deal is quite as hokey as the
one were Pohlad's "contribution" turned out to be a loan, but I do smell
something fishy.

Naming rights are the major thing I don't see being addressed and I suspect
that they belong to the Twins (that is, Mr. Pohlad).  Or, perhaps, Pohlad will
write the check and keep naming rights to sell later.

All of Craig's questions must be answered before this deal goes through.

Jim McGuire
Como

"Craig Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The only other time I got on board with a Twins Stadium deal was when Carl
> promised 90 million dollars.  Then we find out he wasn't writing a check.
> He was claiming naming rights, beer pouring exclusive rights, etc.  That was

> how he came up with his 90 million.  By selling all the things that the
> owner of the stadium can sell, there is a lot of money.  But he wasn't
> building the stadium, he was selling all the stuff you and I have the right
> to sell by being the owners of the building.  Here are the questions I hope
> the list can answer.
>
> 1. Who will own the stadium?
> 2. Who will name the stadium?
> 3.  Who gets the cash for all exclusive rights such as signs, beer pouring
> etc?
> 4. How much is the check that actually comes out of a Marquette Bank Account

> under the name of Carl Pohlad payable to Hennepin County?
> 5.  How much money is going back to Mr. Pohland?
>
> Let's hope it's not another hocus pocus deal like 1995 1996? or was it '97
> or '98 What ever.
>
> Craig Miller
> Rogers MN
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]