Eva Young asked:

Did NOW also endorse Titi Bediako?

I'd encourage any candidate who is interested in screening with the
Minnesota Women's Political Caucus to email them at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I can't answer the question about Ms. Bediako but I can respond to the latter:

Minnesota Women’s Political Caucus endorses Marie Hauser for City Council
The Minnesota Women's Political Caucus has endorsed Marie Hauser for 8th Ward
City Council in Minneapolis. The MWPC is a multi-partisan organization that
supports qualified women to run for and hold public office. They seek to help
elect women who will advance the economic, social and political equality of
women.

Beth Lareau and Jean Dunn, Co-Chairs of the MWPC, stated that the organization
has endorsed Marie becuase of her "voice and experience supporting equal
rights, reproductive freedom and access and funding for child and dependent
care."

 Steve Jevning
struggling to keep up in Kingfield