Nokomis?  I don't understand why you object to my support for the
project.  Apparently, welcoming a project like this in one's own
neighborhood two blocks from one's own house is NIMBY and is not
equivalent in legitimacy to opinions from the other side of the
city.
David Greene

I don't object to your support for the project...I just added my own two cents worth of nonsupport because this is not going to be an Uptown exclusive nor would I assume
that we limit list commentaries to boundaries of said project.

When Hiawatha is developed, there will be many disagreements that will come forth and height will be one of them. Our Consensus Plan states 3-4 stories around 46th & Hiawatha with 3 going to the north to 42nd. I believe we all must have been on fifties cold medicinals to have thought that a reality. Twelve thousand more residents will be coming into the area; hopefully, with only one rented
car that needs to be returned.

Yup, Nokomis, but I spent many a day and many a dollar in the Uptown area... but the bandaids called one ways, parking and store closures.. made me realize a point of no return.. So the best road in Nokomis... is over the bridge, through the woods and across the river we go.. Highland..where all the buildings are low! So that's just my two cents worth again :+}

Dorie Rae Gallagher/Nokomis

,

REMINDERS:
1. Be civil! Please read the NEW RULES at http://www.e-democracy.org/rules. If you think a member is in violation, contact the list manager at [EMAIL PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list.

Minneapolis Issues Forum - A Civil City-focused Civic Discussion - Mn E-Democracy