I, Keith Reitman, am an undecided vote in the upcoming Mayoral election. I am
not attracted to McLaughlin I have respect for RT's efforts to run this City
in the midst of great fiscal challenges. He has also studied the Northside
quite a bit during his tenure; bravo that. I wish he had met more with street
level stakeholders, such as myself and many others, on development initiative
brainstorming. I wish he had "brought us to the table" ; at least for
conversation. I wish his administration had been less prescriptive and top down
in
problem solving West Broadway. I imagine J. Palmer will surrogate on this one;
so
giddy-up.

The request below was posted Dec. 2001, and is not a new issue I raise this
year:

In a message dated 12/7/01 11:21:09 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]