Campaigning is prohibited on park property?  Since when?

-Many of this year's DFL ward conventions were held on park property--with
many candidates campaigning --including current Park board members.

-Candidates campaign at neighborhood festivals--for example, at Windom and
Prospect Park last Friday I was campaigning.  At Prospect Park I saw a least
two Mayor candidates, two 2nd Ward candidates and at least one member of
Park Board.
-
Pride at Loring Park--always lots of candidates.

I plan on actively campaigning at all neighborhood events this year in city
parks and at Pride in Loring Park in two weeks.  I invite Gurban to have me
arrested. We'll have an interesting discussion of the first amendment. I
don't think that will happen because I expect (hope) the Park Board resolves
this issue before Pride.

sheldon
................................
Sheldon Mains
DFL and Labor Endorsed Candidate for 
Minneapolis Library Board of Trustees
http://www.MainsForLibrary.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
612/618-7149 
Mains for Library Committee
2718 24th St. E., Mpls 55406


REMINDERS:
1. Be civil! Please read the NEW RULES at http://www.e-democracy.org/rules. If 
you think a member is in violation, contact the list manager at [EMAIL 
PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list.

2. Don't feed the troll! Ignore obvious flame-bait.

For state and national discussions see: http://e-democracy.org/discuss.html
For external forums, see: http://e-democracy.org/mninteract
________________________________

Minneapolis Issues Forum - A Civil City-focused Civic Discussion - Mn 
E-Democracy
Post messages to: mailto:[email protected]
Subscribe, Un-subscribe, etc. at: http://e-democracy.org/mpls

Reply via email to