Hey campaigns,

Please add a link to http://e-democracy.org/mpls2005 to help your
site visitors navigate all the online election resources available.
You'll get kudos for not being a "dead end" site. And while you could
boldly link directly to your opponents website, with a link to our
non-partisan starting point you'll demonstrate the confidence to
allow voters to compare your message with others.

Also, candidates are encouraged to mention the Minneapolis Issues
Forum http://e-democracy.org/mpls and the election web site via their
e-mail newsletters.  The more of your supporters who participate in
the forum the better.  And when the election is over, whether you've
won or lost, you can take credit for helping expand the voice of
citizens in our community's agenda-setting process!

Thanks,
Steven Clift
E-Democracy.Org

P.S. Please let me know when you campaign adds a link and/or mentions
the forum to your supporters.  I'll put together a list of small "d"
democracy thank you's down the road for the forum.

Steven L. Clift    -   -  -  W: http://publicus.net
Minneapolis    -   -   -  -   E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minnesota  -   -   -   -   -   - T: +1.612.822.8667
USA    -   -   -   -     Skype/MSN/Y!/AIM: netclift

Join Democracies Online: http://dowire.org
Start an Issues Forum: http://e-democracy.org/if