My apologies for my poorly edited post; I've made some changes below to make
it more consistent and even ran a spell check. And to make it even more
redundant, I'll say it again; Peter McLaughlin.

Neil Simons writes:

"So far there have been only three responses to my
posting '[the mayor] takes the high road.'   One indicated
a need for a remedial reading refresher in that it referred
to noncomments of mine.   What was left were rebuttals
about the Sierra Club, re: 'Also, Mayor Rybak has been
endorsed by the Sierra Club.'   (William Kahn's posting
refreshingly lacked sarcasm.)   I don't believe that any
response actually took issue with the remainder of
my posting"

Bill Kahn says a few things:

Res ipsa loquitur. Sometimes something happens or is written that requires no
further words to explain. This would apply to some posts on lists here and
there, perhaps a few of my own. Simons mentioned the mayor's name several times
in attempts to color his campaign as holy, and I mentioned Peter McLaughlin's
name several times pointing out that holy is as holy does: Peter McLaughlin
delivers. Peter McLaughlin is a better choice than the mayor. Simons says the
mayor will get his vote, but I will be voting for Peter McLaughlin. In case I
did not mention the name enough: Peter McLaughlin, Peter McLaughlin, Peter
McLaughlin. In case you didn't notice, the mayor's name is not mentioned in
this
post and because Simons included it in the subject line, I created a new
subject
thread for this post.

I will not expound on Simons's assertion that any DFL campaigns resemble
those of Bush/Cheney; res ipsa loquitur, but I feel that I must emphasize the
purpose of this particular response. Make of it what you will.

Peter McLaughlin, Peter McLaughlin, Peter McLaughlin, Peter McLaughlin, Peter
McLaughlin, Peter McLaughlin, Peter McLaughlin, Peter McLaughlin, Peter
McLaughlin, Peter McLaughlin, Peter McLaughlin, and Peter McLaughlin. Not the
mayor; Peter McLaughlin. Make it Mayor Peter McLaughlin in a week.

Bill Kahn
waiting to vote for Peter McLaughlin next Tuesday in Prospect Park and for
the return of substance to this list

P.S. Vote for Peter McLaughlin