Dave Shegstad's election night party will be held at Memory Lanes, formerly
Stardust, where bowlers and smokers aren't considered expendable. Feel free
to drop by to congratulate, or commiserate with the Shegga-Daddy. Still two
hours to vote. Get out and Vote!

Ward 9: Slap a sticker on that ballot. It's Shegadelic, baby!

On turn-out, I visited election judges at each poll in Ward 9 to make sure
that the judges were aware of our "sticker-in" campaign and that the
stickers were certified by the elections office. Also double checked that
the stickers weren't causing any headaches (all good). Turn out thoughout
most of the ward was respectable. A couple spots around Phillips had
dismally low turn out (as of 11:00 this morning, anyhow), unfortunately.
Longfellow and powderhorn precincts were going gangbuster.

Dan McGrath
Longfellow
http://www.shegstad.us