Just to let you all know one of the 33 mentioned in the Star Tribune article a
couple of weeks ago, is going to jail.  He pleaded guilty today, and I will be
seeking the max which is a fine upto $10,000 and/or upto 5 years in the
penitentiary.

  Hopefully, more of us will standup and stop these people from destroying our
downtown, and our neighborhoods.

  Shawn A. Dorisian
  Phillips

 Yahoo! Personals