I think the more important question is:

What in the heck are they going to do with th 201 building now? I drove by it this morning. It was all boarded up. Sure would look nice with an intermediate baseball field, a parking lot and no plywood on the windows. (I am not sure what should go inside.)

Rick Kuhlmann
HPDL

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

List Members, I have one question about the settlement. This past Wednesday, December 7th, the Park Board settled the lawsuit out at Fort Snelling. The settlement was for $900,000.00, property also known as the 201 Building on the Minneapolis Park Board agenda. Or, The Fort, or (Naegle Skate Park).
http://www.minneapolisparks.org/documents/meetings/agendas/uploaded12-07-05Reg
ular.pdf
1) Where will the $900,000.00 come from?

Katie Simon-Dastych
Cooper / Longfellow Resident