Will we still be able to look back to the way things were, say, in 2002?
Or will the switch over mean that all the old posts will vanish?

The old posts will remain available in the old archive. They will not be transferred into the new archive, but they will be available in the old location.

However, I think you'll find the new archive much easier to use.

So far, 53 people have registered for the new forum. Please, register quickly.... so you don't miss out on the launch of the new forum.

  http://forums.e-democracy.org/minneapolis/groups/mpls

I'm handling many of the technical issues for this switch, so please feel free to contact me if you have any technical problems or troubles.

Best wishes,

Tim Erickson
E-Democracy.Org
St. Paul, Minnesota