And while we ban coffee per Dan McGrath, we should not forget about chocolate
since it has many of the same compounds as coffee. But on a more serious
note, we could probably be number one if we didn't have so many fat and
sedentary
folks, smokers or not, in the state as the press release added in so many
words.

Keep your mouth shut and move around, Minneapolis.

Bill Kahn
out to lunch in Prospect Park