We're shutting down the Minneapolis-Issues forum sometime tonight to switch
over to new software. PLEASE sign up for the relocated forum, which will
To make the switch, please follow these instructions:
1) Go to the new HOME PAGE for the Minneapolis E-Democracy Forums:
2) Click on the first link in the body of the page - labeled (cleverly)
"Minneapolis Issues Forum - Sign Up HERE!"
3) Select: "Register and Join Minneapolis Issues Forum"
4) Enter your FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, and E-MAIL.
Push the - REGISTER - button.
5) You will be sent an email with your LOGIN NAME
6) Then you can LOGIN to the site.
7) We would encourage you to change your password to
something you can remember. Use the YOUR PROFILE
link in the upper right hand corner.
Once you have JOINED the list, you will be able to receive and post via
e-mail just like you do now.
The current software will run things until Tuesday, December 13, when we
close the old server/software. We'll reopen under the new software Thursday,
Don't worry about "unsubscribing" - we'll take care of that on the old
1. Be civil! Please read the NEW RULES at http://www.e-democracy.org/rules. If
you think a member is in violation, contact the list manager at [EMAIL
PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list.
2. Don't feed the troll! Ignore obvious flame-bait.
For state and national discussions see: http://e-democracy.org/discuss.html
For external forums, see: http://e-democracy.org/mninteract
Minneapolis Issues Forum - A Civil City-focused Civic Discussion - Mn
Post messages to: mailto:email@example.com
Subscribe, Un-subscribe, etc. at: http://e-democracy.org/mpls