We're shutting down the Minneapolis-Issues forum sometime tonight to switch
over to new software. PLEASE sign up for the relocated forum, which will
reopen Thursday.

To make the switch, please follow these instructions:

  1) Go to the new HOME PAGE for the Minneapolis E-Democracy Forums:
     http://forums.e-democracy.org/minneapolis

  2) Click on the first link in the body of the page - labeled (cleverly)
"Minneapolis Issues Forum - Sign Up HERE!"

  3) Select: "Register and Join Minneapolis Issues Forum"

  4) Enter your FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, and E-MAIL.
     Push the - REGISTER - button.

  5) You will be sent an email with your LOGIN NAME
     and PASSWORD

  6) Then you can LOGIN to the site.

  7) We would encourage you to change your password to
     something you can remember. Use the YOUR PROFILE
     link in the upper right hand corner.

Once you have JOINED the list, you will be able to receive and post via
e-mail just like you do now.

The current software will run things until Tuesday, December 13, when we
close the old server/software. We'll reopen under the new software Thursday,
December 15.

Don't worry about "unsubscribing" - we'll take care of that on the old
server software.

David Brauer
List manager