I am almost with you Dan, but lets just ban BAD coffee.  Being the helper for 2
Minneapolis Coffeehouses(The Bean Scene, and Tillies Bean) to win the national
award  "The Golden Cup" from the Specialty Coffee Association of America and 1
in St. Paul(Cafe Amore on Grand) and 1 in little ole' Rogers MN(Luna Blu Coffee
Company)- Only four in the entire state of Minnesota, I for one am all for
banning bad coffee.  And while we are at it, lets ban bad lattes.

Drowning in good coffee.
Gina Palandri
Standish
wanting a website www.friendsdon'tletfriendsdrinkbadcoffee.com