[Apologies to those of you who have moved to our new server. This is a
reminder for anyone from the old list who doesn't know where the new list
went to.]

In mid-December, we moved the Minneapolis-Issues list to a new server that
allows more Web functionality. If you want to remain a list member but
didn't resubscribe, you should. Here's the address to resubscribe:

http://forums.e-democracy.org/minneapolis/groups/mpls

Also, there's a new address for members who want to post:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The old address - mpls@mnforum.org - doesn't work. You should delete it from
your address book and memory banks.

Please be sure to check "How to Participate" on the new sign-up page (link
is in the upper left corner). There are a few rules tweaks and new features.
For example, you can configure a profile that will auto-sign your posts with
name and neighborhood. Also, new server rules allow two posts per 24 hours,
not two per day. In other words, if you post at 7 a.m. and 8 p.m., you won't
be able to post again until 7 a.m. the next day.

Sincerely,
David Brauer
Forum manager