Dear Listeners,

I am experiencing a reason code 2129 when I try to connect to my MQ manager,
using the CSQOREXX Ops and Control utility from ISPF.

MQ-Series is V2R1
OS390 is V2R9

Yes, I have SCSQANLE and SCSQAUTH in my STEPLIB. (Well, it is in the ISPLLIB
LIBDEF concatenation. I actually don't have a STEPLIB in my ISPFPROC) And
that's about all I could Google...

Yes, my Q manager is up & running. It is running on the same machine. I can
connect to it from a Windows machine, so I guess the Q manager is OK.

Any suggestion as to what I am doing wrong will be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Jantje.

P.S. I have to say, I did not succeed yet to connect to this Q manager from
a Windows machine in Client/Server mode, only in Server/Requestor mode. Any
clues as to why the C/S connection does not work are equally welcome.