From: Jxrgen Pedersen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 2:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: BlockIP logic incorrect ??

The biggest problem can be the search engines/spiders, which will find this
version 2.0 of the program, so newbies will download the source instead of
the maintained version. So maybe I should send a mail here and on
www.MQSeries.Net when there are new versions released ? Personally I think
of such mails as spam, your oppinion wanted here :o)

The language used here might offend some persons...... Politeness please
here :-o