Hi,

This was many moons ago when Windows 2000 Server first came out.  We had to
install MS SQL Server v6.5 before MSMQ would work.  If I remember correctly, we
had to install MS SQL Server before installing MSMQ server component.

All I really remember is that it was a whole lot of work for messaging on
Windows only platform!!

Regards,
Roger Lacroix
Capitalware Inc.