From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Meekin,
Paul
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 9:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Remote Event Queues and Active Channels

Hi T. Rob,

I was wondering about an exit. Would it actually work, do you think?

I thought it would have to be a message exit which would parse the message
and, if it was a start channel event message for the event channel it would
shut down the channel without sending on the message.

But wouldn't this create another stop channel event and so on with the
channel going into a loop (stop channel event; start channel (to send event
message); discard event message and stop channel (message exit); stop
channel event etc)?

Did you have another method in mind?

Cheers,
Paul