Resending the below because I sent it a day ago and still have not seen it.
Yes, I am set up to see my own posts. Sorry if it duplicates.

Assume the sending QM is QMA, and the RCVR is QMB. QMA has a XMITQ queue
called QMB, and on that queue you have messages (channel manually stopped?)
destined incorrectly for QMX.

On QMB, define a QMAlias as follows:
DEFINE QREMOTE ('QMX') +
       XMITQ(' ') +
       RNAME(' ') +
       RQMNAME(' ') +
       REPLACE

Start the channel. Now any messages that arrive at QMB looking for QMX will
be switched to look for the queue on the local QM (QMB). If you need it to
go to some other QM, and QMB has an XMIT queue to that other QM, just put
that QM name (QMZ) in the RQMNAME of the new QMAlias you are building, like
so:
DEFINE QREMOTE ('QMX') +
       XMITQ('XMITQ.TO.QMZ') +
       RNAME(' ') +