From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of DIGEST Jeroen Houtzager
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 10:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: File transfer

We have small file transfers over MQ, but with big files like we quickly ran into problems with logging. Even with non-persistent messages we would get huge logs. Not to mention poor performance for other applications.

We also tried reference header messaging, but that was a pain with recovery and security.

We are now looking into alternative ways of big-file-transfer as opposed to MQ.

Best regards,

Jeroen Houtzager
ING Europe
Global Message Oriented Middleware - Development
ITC SIS/SIS WIA/Dev/TD
Tel: +31 (20) 56 35770
Fax: +31 (20) 501 3069

Department mailbox: "Middleware Development AMS"