From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Jitender Bhatia
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 7:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Basic Info ! ( Re: MMC/Any GUI for administering MQ on AIX)

In general what needs to be done on AIX MQ to allow for any kind of remote administration ?
I have only created a Queue Manager and Queue. I have no channels or set any special property on Queue Manager.
I think this fact is preventing me from using any UI to remotely manage Queue Manager.

I am not able to use this MQJExplorer (http://www.kolban.com/mqjexplorer/), as it seems to be looking for a library :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't find library mq
jbnd02  (libmqjbnd02.a or .so) in java.library.path

I have /usr/mqm/java/lib defined in LIBPATH env variable.
but there i do not see any libmqjbnd02.a
instead i see following files there
libMQXAi02.so
libmqjbdf02.so
libmqjbnd05.so