From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Potkay,
Peter M (ISD, IT)
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 11:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: RCVR versus RQSTR channels

T.Rob wrote(in another thread):
...(AdoptNewMCA not supported on RQSTR channels comes to mind).

The SAG says this:
AdoptNewMCA=NO|SVR|SDR|RCVR|CLUSRCVR|ALL|FASTPATH
Specify one or more values, separated by commas or blanks, from the
following list:
NO The AdoptNewMCA feature is not required. This is the default.
SVR Adopt server channels.
SDR Adopt sender channels.
RCVR Adopt receiver channels.
CLUSRCVR Adopt cluster receiver channels.
ALL Adopt all channel types except FASTPATH channels.
FASTPATH Adopt the channel if it is a FASTPATH channel. This happens only if
the appropriate channel type is also specified, for example,
AdoptNewMCA=RCVR,SVR,FASTPATH.

Does ALL really mean ALL, or just ALL OF THE ABOVE?

If RQSTRs really don't support this, to me, that strongly swings the favor
back to RCVRs if it is true. I think AdoptNewMCA is gonna save me more
headaches than being able to start a channel originating from another
company, no?